Since the beginning, the construction process demands a robust plan and smooth communication between the related authorities. In case of hospitals, all this becomes more important as this facility needs to provide patient required care and give its owners a value they deserve. And this is why, our suggestion for all those people who want to set up or build a hospital is to contact a Hospital Construction Company in India. To help you out, in this article, we are going to give an overview of the things that should be included in a hospital construction plan.
Multidisciplinary skills are necessary for the drafting of a Hospital Design Plan, drawn up by a group of experts consisting of at least one engineer or architect, a doctor competent in hospital hygiene and technology and an expert in administration problems who will have to draw up a project, approved by the competent regional bodies for the purpose of issuing the related authorization by:
a) A technical-health report which must indicate:
- The relationship of the hospital structure with the forecasts and indications of the regional health plan;
- The urban planning criteria for which the area was defined with its characteristics and compliance with the indications of the current regulatory plan;
- The use of the area and its arrangement in relation to the orientation, the morphology of the land and the existing vegetation;
- The local environmental characteristics such as temperature, relative humidity, windiness, sunshine, etc. .;
- The hygienic-sanitary and functional criteria that led to the drafting of the project, with particular reference to the system of horizontal and vertical paths;
- The distribution criteria of the diagnostic, therapeutic, general services and of the complete and diurnal hospitalization areas with respect to the aggregation of the buildings;
- The structural characteristics of the buildings and the properties of the materials used;
- The overall accommodation capacity and of the individual hospital units in relation to the specialties to be activated;
- The systems envisaged for the water supply, the disposal of solid and liquid waste, ventilation, heating and air conditioning, and all the technological systems to be envisaged;
- The description of the sanitary equipment envisaged.
b) A project that must present all the graphical drawings at an adequate scale that represent all the points of the technical-health relationship.
c) A financial plan which must identify:
- The estimated cost of the work divided into acquisition and arrangement of the area, building works, technical systems, equipment, furnishings, general expenses;
- The forecast of the financial means to meet the overall cost of the work, as well as the methods of acquiring them.
- The program of implementation phases and times;
- The analysis of management costs and benefits obtained.
Following the approval of the planning program, first a preliminary project then a related executive project of all the technical drawings necessary for its complete realization is presented by the creator of Hospital Design Plan to the competent regional bodies for technical approval.